Ten Most Expensive Tax Mistakes That Cost Business Owners Thousands
Guest: Craig Cody, President of Craig Cody and Company
Craig Cody CPA discusses proactive tax planning and what mistakes to avoid which can cost business owners
This issue (18:48):
- What is the biggest mistake professional businesses make?
- What impact did the new tax laws have on physicians and other professionals?
- Why is choosing the business entity structure is so important?
- Does it make sense to hire your children?
- The proper way to deduct your vehicle for business
- How a physician can write off a home office as a business deduction
For more information on strategic tax planning visit: