Terin Barbas Cremer is an Attorney in Tampa Florida focusing on Employment and Business law. Prior to starting her own firm, she was the Chief Human Resources Officer and Associate General Counsel of a national financial services company co-employing over 20,000 people. Now, she works with a variety of businesses, including medical practices, helping them navigate the liability and employment questions that have come up during the coronavirus pandemic.
Discussed in this episode:
- Liability in the face of PPE shortages
- Potential lawsuits from employees
- How to limit your liability and reduce your chances of a lawsuit
- Paid employee leave requirements of The Family First Coronavirus Response Act
- Status of the Paycheck Protection Program
More from Terin Barbas-Cremer: