Brent R. Tilson, author of the best-selling book “Go Slow to Grow Fast,” explains his Quad 4 Methodology and why employees are the most-overlooked part of the equation when it comes to business success.
This issue (31:54):
- The genesis and the importance of the LifeLine graph for a business
- How you can tell whether you are in the Drama Zone or the Driving Zone
- How do you know if your business is growing too fast?
- Why morale is an important symptom of a major problem
- Why Revenue Per Employee (RPE) is such a critical metric
- The Four Stages of Competence and its relationship to the Quad 4 Methodology
- What is the significance of the Power of 10 to 1?
- Effectiveness vs Efficiency
- What are guidelines for making your people more effective?
- What is the definition of a high-performing company and how can you get there?