Blockchain Technology and Healthcare
Guest: Chris Plance, Founder and CEO of Veris Foundation
Chris Plance, Founder and CEO of Veris Foundation explains blockchain technology and its potential applications in healthcare. Veris Foundation is a non-profit corporation focused on directly connecting payers with providers using blockchain with the goal of lowering healthcare costs for patients.
Key Takeaways You Don’t Want to Miss:
- What is blockchain technology?
- What is the relationship between blockchain and cryptocurrencies?
- What are the benefits of blockchain transactional systems compared to traditional ones?
- Who will regulate these emerging technologies?
- How are more restrictive countries such as China dealing with blockchain?
- What is Veris Foundation and what is its business model?